PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: How to measure Kratom powder without scale?

Thanks

Default How to measure Kratom powder without scale?

I'm a first time user and I just recieved 28 grams of spiked leaf malaysian maeng da powder in the mail. From what I've read 5 grams seems like a good first time dose. What is the best way to measure out the 5 grams without a scale?

*edit*

I used a conversion calculator and 5 grams evens out to 1 teaspoon. Does that sound like a fair amount for my first time? I heard maend da is one of the stronger types of kratom so I don't know if that makes a difference on how much I should use.
    Last edited by dkott21; 04-05-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks

what you can do is use teaspoons half each every day increase it until you get an effect and the worst that can happen wth meang da is you feel very sleepy but take it easy for begginers

Thanks

I like my Kratom to be felt,as i do not tend to notice anydose under 10g's.
    I weigh out 25g's which is quiet a lot of fine powder and notice how much card is left without any Kratom on it,so after weighing 25g's on my bit off stout card(you got to be careful weighing ones kratom as it likes to make a mess over everything,and a xmas card is ideal choice.
    So i redose by eye,but using a dinner spoon instead of a teaspoon(are you sure one can roughly pile 5g's up on a little spoon,as in coffee i like one n a half teaspoonfuls,and i never thought i'm caining the caffiene that much,i'll weigh my coffee up next time as i can't be doing 7.5g's of the black stuff 5-10 cups a day)hell no wonder i like my stims so much.

But to get back on track,i eat my kratom and take out half a big pot of yoghurt and put that in a bowl,then add as much kratom to both the pot of yoghurt and mix the rest with the bowls,this is where you can guess at 25g's as theirs so much kratom and hardly any yoghurt to mix it together,giving it a good mix one would think it tastes rough,but it's proper pukka nice(apple sauce works as well)
    I'm off my tits on 5mapb & PCP which is why ive wrote out a saga about how much in a spoonful weighs out,sorry to rant away,but theirs intent behind this post as i've myself brought 60 500mg caps of maeng da & green Malay mixed up,so i'll have a more relaxed comedown than popping etizolam as per norm.