PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: kratom powder,what do I do

Thanks

Default kratom powder,what do I do

I very kindly got some free ktratom powder with my herbal incense recently .The things is I have never tried before and not sure if i should try it, but if I do how do i take it .
    Last edited by brian_723; 08-27-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks

The easiest way to take kratom is to simply put some liquid in your mouth, dump the kratom towards the back of mouth and quickly swallow. This method can be perfected over time until you never even taste the kratom. If you have no opiate tolerance start with a low amount.
    Is anyone awake here on earth?

Thanks

Thanks so i could just put it it water or juice or something and down it fast right ., got no tolerance at all, never done anything before apart from weed and herbal incense .
    I reckon i must have about 15 grams roughly, should I do the lot or is that unwise .Is this stuff habit forming or is it okay to take as a one off .

Thanks

To answer your question....yes kratom is VERY habit forming. While it isn't as potent as say hydrocodone, it is an opiate in many ways. You should not take more than 5 grams your fist time in my opinion although others would say 7 grams. You will experience a warm sensation throughout the body, pain relief(sometimes even if you have no pain you are aware of) as well as a sense of general euhporia. If you have an addictive personality I would stay away.
    Is anyone awake here on earth?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyelasik View Post
    To answer your question....yes kratom is VERY habit forming. While it isn't as potent as say hydrocodone, it is an opiate in many ways. You should not take more than 5 grams your fist time in my opinion although others would say 7 grams. You will experience a warm sensation throughout the body, pain relief(sometimes even if you have no pain you are aware of) as well as a sense of general euhporia. If you have an addictive personality I would stay away.
    Thanks ,I am not sure if I have got an addictive personality or not but may give it a miss to be on the safe side .

Thanks

Powdered kratom can be mixed with fruit juice or apple sauce. This partially masks the taste and allows it to be quickly swallowed.

Thanks

I tried kratom and was really happy with it. 10g Green Malay Kratom powder from a reputable supplier was great.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by victoria stiles View Post
    Powdered kratom can be mixed with fruit juice or apple sauce. This partially masks the taste and allows it to be quickly swallowed.
    Yep, that's my preferred method too. I suspect that folks who claim to be "tossing and washing" are actually doing this, which is more accurately described as "shaking and chugging". Another aspect that hasn't received a lot of press is the impact of alkalinising the urine - which adds to the legs of substances that are metabolised renally. I haven't yet tested this properly with kratom, but apple sauce or juice will most likely perform this function courtesy of the malates present. Citric acid also has a similar effect, but such juices tend to be more acid and hence work against the alkalinity aspect.

Thanks

I read that you can hit kratom, is there anyone who has tried an I-V hit, and if so is it water soluable or what ? Are the effects any good doing it this way. Advice please.

Thanks

I've been using Kratom for over a year now and while it's nice and gets me going, I can easily go without it for day's at a time. I never have withdrawal symptoms at all. I use gel caps, and it's easier then the liquid and a spoon method. You can get a capsule machine for about $18 and never have to taste the Kratom again. I have went for months using it every day at 7-14 grams a day and then stopped with no real noticable withdrawal symptoms. I now use around 4 grams three days a week, it's a great modivator and mood lifter. I'd say it's about as habit forming as weed.
    All posts by this user are fictitious events, dreams, or wild vivid fantasies. This account is used by many entities. Aliens, ghosts, gods, and the occasional transient prostitute write on this forum using this user name. Any similarities to actual events are purely coincidental.